Overview of PDFsharp
- What is PDFsharp
- What features
- Use with Nuget
- Use the solutions
This site is still under construction.
The following changes are specific to PDFsharp.
- Your project must be .NET 6 or higher. .NET Framework is not supported anymore.
- Rename XFontStyle to XFontStyleEx
XFontStyle changed its meaning.
- The Core builds (NuGet packages PdfSharp and PDFsharp-MigraDoc) no longer use Windows components and can be used under Linux and other platforms.
- The Core builds support common raster image formats. See specifications for details. Supported image formats
- Note for users of PDFsharp & MigraDoc Foundation version 1.5: With version 1.5 the packages PDFsharp and PDFsharp-MigraDoc still depended on GDI+ to import images. To get the same functionality with version 6.0, use either one of the -GDI oder one of the -WPF packages.